Deborah Massaro – English Public – School Board
School Board Trustee
Lakehead District School Board
558 Dalhousie Drive
Thunder Bay Ontario
It has been my privilege to represent you on the Lakehead Public School Board during the past 14 years. For the past 7 years, I have held the leadership position as Chair of the Board.
I am once again asking for your vote to re-elect me as Trustee for another term.
Together, we have faced many challenges in education. To ensure our ongoing success in the changing world of education, I assure you of my continued commitment, dedication and leadership as your representative.
My family and I have lived in Thunder Bay for over 28 years. I am a proud parent of two grown sons, and have 2 beautiful grandsons, the oldest having started full time Kindergarten this year at one of Lakehead Public Schools.
You can count on me to fulfill my role as Trustee in the best interests of our Students by advocating:
- Program Development for Students At Risk
- Continued support for Full time Junior and Senior Kindergarten
- Balanced Literacy programs for early learners
- Educational Assistants for Students in need
- Apprenticeship/Trades programs at the secondary level
- A Northwestern Ontario focus for provincial education policies and funding
- Appropriate levels of funding for classroom resources, learning materials and technology upgrades
- Day care programs within our school
Set up e-mail reminders
Want to stay on top of important election dates? We'll remind you via e-mail