Beatrice Metzler – Westfort
912 Euclid Avenue
Thunder Bay Ontario
807-577-3685 Home email@example.com
- If elected, I will consult Ward residents and work with them on Westfort and City issues.
- Westfort deserves strong representation in City planning and budgeting. I can be an effective voice for you, at City Council.
- I will advocate for a sound maintenance plan for Westfort amenities. These include Heath Park Pool, Vickers Park, recreational & sports parks, Neste boat launch, our community centre, and our business areas. Improved roads and sidewalks are also priorities.
- Our families have the right to be safe and to feel safe in their neighbourhoods. I will work with Thunder Bay Police and related agencies towards this end.
Credentials for Election as Councillor
Proven leadership with accountability: you can rely on sound stewardship of public funds:
- My career experience includes self-employed Project Manager, Adjudicator – Landlord & Tenant Board, Manager of the Industrial Training Committee, Small Business Advisor through Confederation College, Consultant to Non-Profit organizations
- Graduate (Education), Lakehead University
Dedicated Volunteer Community Service:
- Spokesperson, Save Heath Park Pool Committee
- Member, Westfort Kiwanis
- Active in church community
- Board member, Thunder Bay District Health Unit
- Founding member, West Thunder Community Centre
- Former Trustee, Lakehead Board of Education
Set up e-mail reminders
Want to stay on top of important election dates? We'll remind you via e-mail