Andrew Foulds – Current River
Councillor Current River
448 Cuyler Street
Thunder Bay Ontario
Superior High School science teacher and two-term councillor for Current River Ward, Andrew Foulds has :
- served on many committees such as the TB District Social Services Board and Shelter House.
- taken leading roles on income inequality and the environment.
- worked for improved infrastructure (roads, parks, sewers) for Current River and for the City.
- led the creation of the City’s Graffiti Management Strategy.
- fought to save the Thunder Bay Youth Centre.
- worked to improve the trail system at Boulevard Lake, the Bluffs, and Centennial Park and to get $125,000 in improvements to the North End Rec Centre.
- “We have made huge gains. However, more needs to be done. We must make strategic long-term decisions that will improve the quality of our life and increase our job opportunities.We must be a city that provides hope for its youth, security for its seniors, and opportunity for all its citizens. We must redevelop our forestry industry, seize the opportunities offered by mining and the increased activity of our port.
- “We need to have a 21st century vision for Thunder Bay. I will continue to work hard for a sustainable, prosperous and socially just community.”
Set up e-mail reminders
Want to stay on top of important election dates? We'll remind you via e-mail